Anime and Games Role Play Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shepard of Fire, continuing story.

2 posters

Go down

The Shepard of Fire, continuing story. Empty The Shepard of Fire, continuing story.

Post by black knight Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:55 am

Okay first of all I would like to make a shout out to The admin Khajiite16 (sorry if I spelt that wrong) for creating the forum and having done such a good job with variety and making this sub section, as a favor. Thanks.
Secondly, this story will follow the main character Blaze White-Fire - a demon from the under world sent to the mortal plain- and him tracking down a escaped demon prince through a city set somewhere in america by following the various murders.
Warning: their is gore spaced out through out the story including impalement and loss of limbs and horror themes. their may also be frequent swearing, grammar and spelling mistakes, which i try to fix using word document. their may be concepts consider racist or offensive to religions and other social society's. certain parts may be consider sexist and, or anti gay.
This is the first continuing story I have written but not the first story i have written, it may be a bit slow but I hope you can all enjoy it anyway.
As for inspiration for my style of writing would have to be from movies such as Van Hellsing and Constantine. I came up with the basic oc and settings for this story when listening to various Nightcore and Metalica songs, if you are interested I can send links via private messaging.

Character Sheet:
Name: Blaze White-Fire
Sexuality: Asexual
Race: Demon
Family: Has no allegiance to any of the Demon Lords
Housing: Various
Place of Employment: One of king Lucifer's Demon Enforcers
Characteristics: Anti social, Immature, Rebellious and the rest you will just have to find out.
Weapons: A 50 Caliber 4 inch barrel desert eagle pistol, A summoned sword (rarely seen or mentioned) and what ever else is around.
Skills/Abilities: Basic spell weaving and summoning, Advanced sword training and a amateur marksman.
Fears: mutated balls of tentacles 20 foot high.
Appearance: (varying throughout the story)
History: Born in 15 B.C. in the underworld he was raised surrounded by what the humans considered to be 'hell' making him immune to the gore and violence. his mother was killed in the wars between angels and demons a week before 1 A.D. where Jesus Christ came from the earth and Created the uneasy peace between the two races however wars still raged within the underworld. 50 A.D. He was then sent to be trained for combat by the local demon lord. 375 A.D. he was sent into the mortal world for the first time to kill a human declared o unstable to be left in the mortal realm. 1783 A.D. after various missions to the Mortal realm he had become apart of Satan's retrieval unit based on his ability to blend in and think like a mortal. 1943 A.D. sent into Nazi Germany to interrupt the S.S. Paranormal Divisions hunt for the Pandora's box - the link between the 'afterlife' and the mortal realm- which Hitler believed would give him ultimate power. 1987 A.D. taken prisoner by Lucifer's rebellion in the defense of the then king Satan . 2001 A.D. Freed from prison and became an official member of the half life institute.
Added info:

now I should probably get on with it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue
The room was gloomy from flickering light of the candle lit chandelier that hung from the mossy stone ceiling. Three men sat in the room, two sat behind a U-shape table with six spare seats for when cases of judging became more difficult to decide the correct afterlife. Blaze and the angel Theodore sat apart from each other near the centre of the U looking down upon a small table where a man in his early twenties sat on a wooden chair, his face grief stricken. Blaze was in his mortal form and wore his traditional black robe over a blood stained white collared shirt with navy blue trousers and thick brown leather boots. The angel –disgruntled by the shabby look of the demon- had his ceremonial sword sling from a leather strip holding his black steel chest plate in place and wore his finest white trouser – made from silk with two thick gold stripes going vertically down them. The angel’s wings were a snow white and folded behind his back, his white hair cut into crew cut. With his red rimmed eyes and military way of behaving he was considerably intimidating to most humans.
“Well I see no reason for this man to go to hell, he stood up for his family and in the process committed an evil deed but the intention was of good. Would you not agree” blaze stated his verdict calmly.
“Indeed, until that moment he lived an honest life helping those he could. Yes he shouldn’t be punished for the evil of other that forced him to commit the deed he did in his final moments.”
“You’ll follow me, Mr Smith was it, and I’ll show you how things work in the afterlife” the angel stood up at this decision and leaped down to the table and started to help the man walk through a bright door that had appeared in the stone wall.
“Thank god that this was a simple one, these things get irritating when I have to sit here for days on end ” Blaze whispered to himself as he pulled out a key to the thick wooden door that only appeared after a verdict was decided and lead each person lead to their afterlife. The lock scraped as the mechanism moved and the door began to creak as it was pushed fourth revealing a small humid tunnel cobblestone tunnel that had water pooled along the mouldy fractured stone .
“I hate going back to the under would after every meeting” Blaze said as he began to trudge his way through the water, which slowly began soaking his boots and slightly burning his feet.

It had taken blaze an hour to walk through the entire tunnel and into the underground cavern that held the underworld castle- formally known as hells fort, for it had been used against multiple rebellions till Lucifer -the now ruler of the underworld- took hold of power and sentenced any demon going against his will to enslavement or restrictions of power. Blaze worked under Lucifer as an enforcer, bringing back outlaws dead or alive from the mortal realm, however Blaze saw the king as a timid and cowardly man that should be replaced by someone suited better to a role of power. The castle walls would have been roughly 30 foot high made from a strange and eerie dark brown stone that was littered with bones and skulls, the wall was cracked and blood stained with impaled bodies proudly shown off from the top of the wall. Like most places in the underworld it smelled of rotting corpses which burnt the nostrils of new comers  
‘What is with the humans associating death with suffering it makes this place an eye sore’ Blaze sighed as he walked across bone and leather strip draw bridge. Some of the skulls still contained the souls of the punished and moaned as they were stepped on. The vinegar water gave off a foul reek as it flowed under the bridge, the smell made blaze scrunch up his nose in disgust until he reached the staircase to the door that lead to the rest of the castle. The door would have been ten feet tall and six feet wide with a huge arc at the top.
“Sir White-fire, the king doesn’t wish for you to go through the door.” A hoarse voice called out. Blaze flicked his head towards the direction of the voice to see a skeleton with black knight armour hanging and rattling loosely from its bony body pushing a large contraption. The contraption was a strange mirror pitched on top of a box that had gears sprouting from strange angles all over and steam blowing out from two pipes that blew gas out the back. Black veins flowed through the golden frame of the mirror, each vein lead to a large purple glowing crystal wielded into the peak of the frame.
“Great one of his reject experiments.” Blaze complained “where the hell am I supposed to go then?”
“He would like you to test out this mirror. According to the king it should transport you there in an instant”
“Fine” Blaze grumbled as he approached the mirror, poking it cautiously and watched it ripple outwards from his finger “this is so cliché”. Lucifers fascination and study of magic and alchemy was well known, he often created contraptions like this to further his understanding and a majority of the time his contraptions were successful however when he didn’t make correct calculations there was always a disaster to follow.
Satisfied with his poking of the object he closed his eyes and calmed himself as he prepared to walk through.
“This had better not fuck up.” it felt slimy and uncomfortably warm as he walked through the viscus material.
“Ah good you’re here Blaze” an evil voice hissed.
Blaze recognised the voice instantly it was the king Lucifer whom had requested his presence. He opened his eyes slowly to see a bony dark hooded figure leaning over a pedestal holding an old leather bound book filled with yellowing pages. The room was bare with only an alchemist table that had glowing symbols embedded into it and two tapestries’ depicting battle scenes hung from opposite walls next to torches burning low casting a soft light over the room.
“I see you haven’t worked out a spell to regain your body, so you can be more than a living skeleton.” Blaze started to think back to the king’s original position of the grim reaper. The figure turned around his deep eyeless sockets radiated a foreboding stare telling Blaze wordlessly to show more respect. Blaze bowed low from the hip with a hand held along his waist and the other along his back until the king spoke again as a sign of respect.
“I need you to go to the mortal realm to capture or kill one of the more problematic feral sons of your ex-king. Now rise my servant”
Blaze did as he was bidden and stood up straight holding his hands behind his back respectfully then spoke calmly “what will I be supplied with to accomplish such a task. I’m only a low level demon”
This statement seemed to amuse Lucifer. “Don’t give me that charade, I know you can accomplish more then you let on, that’s why I recruited you from the previous kings staff. He seemed to hold you in high regard; do you know why that would be?”
“I wouldn’t have the slightest clue my king”
“It does not matter. You will follow Miss Marsh, whom will take you to the dungeons to show you your supplies and your occupation in the mortal realm. Like you she prefers her mortal form so she will accompany you to your new residence then report to me, from their you are on your own to capture or kill our problem.”
“Understood my king I shall leave immediately towards the dungeons”
The jingle of bells broke the silence followed by Blaze’s reply.
(will finish of in week or so)
black knight
black knight

Character Sheet
Chatbox event RP character/ other self:

Back to top Go down

The Shepard of Fire, continuing story. Empty Re: The Shepard of Fire, continuing story.

Post by Captain Nemo Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:04 am

White Fire
Captain Nemo
Captain Nemo

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

The Shepard of Fire, continuing story. Empty Re: The Shepard of Fire, continuing story.

Post by black knight Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:36 am

yes white fire
black knight
black knight

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Nemo Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:36 am

You like white fire
Captain Nemo
Captain Nemo

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by black knight Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:21 pm

well it's the opposite of black-water my other oc.
black knight
black knight

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum