Glitches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glitches

Post by LadyChuckAButler on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:10 am

Alright, so I'm curious. We've all played a game at some point, and these games can have glitches. Sometimes these glitches are good, bad or funny.
I want to know the weirdest, funniest, convenient/inconvenient or most disturbing glitches you have ever come across.

Mine was in Dragon Age 2. With gore turned on, people could explode. I used Walking Bomb at close range and a leg got stuck on my Hawke character for about 6 seconds. Nice to know your mouth can morph into bloody, decapitated legs.

Another in Skyrim. I used Ice Form on a weak essential character and they lost all of their health because of the DoT effect from Ice Form. Next minute I have this crab lady sliding after me with her arm through her face. Telling me that I'll make a fine rug.

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet
Chatbox event RP character/ other self:

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches

Post by khajiit16 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:23 pm

HAHAHA
well for me I think that the cougar man glitch in red dead redemption is both creepy as hell and funny as fuck coz you have a guy half stuck in the ground chasing after you at lightning speed trying to eat you and he also looks very weird like his arms look like chicken wings and his face is bend backwards a bit and well I guess the glitch in Skyrim where dragons fly backwards is definitely hilarious coz they go through mountains and everything and when they try to kill you they fail masively
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet

http://agrph.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningRose-Hime on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:57 am

not the funniest but one I can remember.
My friend was playing Skyrim on another friend's PS3 and he was killed in Dragonsreach by some guards and when we walked back in his body was floating around the room.
LightningRose-Hime

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyChuckAButler on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 am

I have another one.

Playing Oblivion when I kill an Ogre, instead of him falling to the ground dead, he floats away like he was killed in water

Flying Ogres shall rule the world

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBrew on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 pm

There's a.. not really a glitch per se, but an interesting and funny mistake made by the developers in Silent Hill 1. When you explore the doghouse on... well some street, can't remember now, but Harry says this:

Always makes me chuckle, because clearly there are numerous dogs around trying to murder you. XD
-----

Another really funny glitch was happened to me and a friend when we were playing Dark Souls when my friend got stuck at a tree.. then started going up while still running in a place... then he finally got disconnected. It was quite weird, but looked pretty funny.
IceBrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum