Anime and Games Role Play Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tell me what you want to be improved

+3
LadyChuckAButler
LightningRose-Hime
khajiit16
7 posters

Go down

tell me what you want to be improved Empty tell me what you want to be improved

Post by khajiit16 Fri May 30, 2014 11:17 am

if you think there is a way to improve the forum please post it here this can range from big things like a top picture to smaller things like ideas for a new smiley, these thing may not be changed immediately for I am still new to being a forum admin but as I get better I will be constantly checking this to see if there are any new posted ideas for improvements. don't be shy, everything you say will help me to make your time on this forum much more enjoyable.  Very Happy 
khajiit16
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet
Chatbox event RP character/ other self:

https://agrph.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

tell me what you want to be improved Empty Re: tell me what you want to be improved

Post by LightningRose-Hime Fri May 30, 2014 3:12 pm

I'd love a Cat Smiley. Cat Smiles are cool.
LightningRose-Hime
LightningRose-Hime

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

tell me what you want to be improved Empty Re: tell me what you want to be improved

Post by LadyChuckAButler Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:51 pm

LightningRose-Hime wrote:I'd love a Cat Smiley. Cat Smiles are cool.
Yes
Cat Smilies are an absolute must!
Tiger Smilies from Perfect World Entertainment work fine too.
Bunny Smilies from said company will also work fine too.

Signatures appearing in forums posts would be nice Mad

-Edit, Signatures now appear! Very Happy
Our admin finally figured out where the switch to turn them on was

Last edited by LadyChuckAButler on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyChuckAButler Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Also: https://agrph.forumotion.com/t1-your-first-subject

This is very helpful, especially for future admins/mods
You should probably set up a separate thread stating rules for admins/mods, or PM them the rules

One of the most needed rules to follow is to not abuse your mod powers (I.e Removing threads for no reason, insulting users and then banning them for responding back, and so on).
Another is to remain neutral for all arguments, whether it offends you or not. If the user(s) won't calm down, tell them to take it to PMs or delete their posts (Tell them you've deleted them), if it continues give them warnings before slamming a temporary ban (2 hours-1 day). Forums are not for flame wars.

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by khajiit16 Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:11 pm

well with the moderators if I hear complaints about them I can easily remove their power and I can also track what they do as well so if I check up on them and they are abusing their abilities they will have their powers taken away from them permanently and depending on how severe their abuse to power is I may even ban them temporarily. the title moderator is one that should be only given to the most trustworthy of my members so we shouldn't have that issue but I definitely like those ideas.
btw I am going to be adding cat smileys soon I am just getting some other updates done first but don't worry it is currently on a file on my pc ready to be put on the site

khajiit16
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyChuckAButler Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:14 pm

khajiit16 wrote:well with the moderators if I hear complaints about them I can easily remove their power and I can also track what they do as well so if I check up on them and they are abusing their abilities they will have their powers taken away from them permanently and depending on how severe their abuse to power is I may even ban them temporarily. the title moderator is one that should be only given to the most trustworthy of my members so we shouldn't have that issue but I definitely like those ideas.
btw I am going to be adding cat smileys soon I am just getting some other updates done first but don't worry it is currently on a file on my pc ready to be put on the site

Which is why Little Helpers will exist in the future

They can report users and badmins (bad admins and mods) Doing your job for you
Also thinking of having a promotion system, you start off as a Little Helper, when you've earned enough trust, you get promoted to Mod, and when the Admin feels that you are worthy enough, promoted to Admin (I suggest allowing close friends the ability to be promoted to an Admin, to reduce the risk of website vandalism)

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyChuckAButler Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Adding an actual Roleplay forum into the forum box would be awesome, users can create separate Topics for each different RP, it might get clustered with Roleplays, so adding another forum piece where you can move old RPs into could prevent cluttering it up.
Assuming of course some of the RPs come to an end.

Not suggesting we add it now as we still have few members, but when we get more.

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by khajiit16 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:45 pm

yeah first we have to work on getting more members to actually enjoy the rps but I get where you are comeing from but yes definitely when we get a notable amount of members then rps will come into play. of course having more ideas would be lovely. anything could become an rp, nut I was thinking about diabolic lovers and skyrim being our first rps coz I know out of the current members a lot of people like these ones and well they are some of the ones I have a considerable amount of knowledge on so I can help anyone who doesn't know of these. but from that point on I think that asking around from other members will be a very important thing and maybe adding a few more of the rps we as a group know well like maybe a fairy tail rp or an oblivion rp that is closely related to the skyrim one.
khajiit16
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JPGaming1234 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:24 am

Add some game to the site I would actually want to join the forum more if you did
JPGaming1234
JPGaming1234

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBrew Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:52 pm

More forum sections would be nice. How about an anime and a gaming own section since it is a theme for this forum as well? It'd make the navigation of the forum more user-friendly and also point people in the right posting direction. It might also not be a bad idea to sticky the "Introducing Yourselves" thread so it's always there on the top.
IceBrew
IceBrew

Back to top Go down

Post by khajiit16 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:01 am

good ideas ice but sadly I am very new to this lol I still have to get my friend from another site to help me at times so some of those things I have no idea how to do atm yeah I am very very new to this.
khajiit16
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyChuckAButler Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:53 am

Could we swap the whole recent post thing, so that the first post is at the top and newest post is down the bottom. I think most of us are used to first post at the top, newer posts below it 
It's all up to you, of course.
ice-cream

Last edited by LadyChuckAButler on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningRose-Hime Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:54 am

What Lady said
LightningRose-Hime
LightningRose-Hime

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by black knight Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:24 pm

ok i have come up with a solution to our oc problem we need a registration's place to post rp registration's so all oc's are kept in one place also can we have a special color for founding member's when we get more member's
black knight
black knight

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by khajiit16 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:41 pm

interesting ideas. very interesting
khajiit16
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyChuckAButler Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 pm

With the rules list, shouldn't racism and beliefs be on seperate lines? I mean beliefs can directly mean religion, and race has nothing to do with religion, as it depends on what your family believes in or what you were raised to believe.

Just saying
~ice-cream

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Nemo Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:33 pm

More ranks????
Captain Nemo
Captain Nemo

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by khajiit16 Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:14 pm

more ranks shall be added once we need to separate people further due to the amount of them and well I shall see to the rules list some more but generally I wanted to just hit it all in one go is all. they are sorta the same topic in a way but if needed I shall add more separation to it an I even plan on having a part down the bottom to explain it better just so everyone is clear much like rpg lounge
khajiit16
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningRose-Hime Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Hideyoshi as an official gender?
LightningRose-Hime
LightningRose-Hime

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningRose-Hime Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 am

Like it was suggested awhile ago post with the most recent at the bottom. also less posts per page as it is annoying to scroll through 50 posts to write a reply only to have to scroll back up to check the post.
LightningRose-Hime
LightningRose-Hime

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by black knight Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:19 am

could we have a poll system added to the story section if at all posible, just a idea for feedback
black knight
black knight

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by khajiit16 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:36 am

don't even know how to do that one yet
khajiit16
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by black knight Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:33 am

okidoke
black knight
black knight

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum