Anime and Games Role Play Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dirty ideas

2 posters

Go down

dirty ideas Empty dirty ideas

Post by khajiit16 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:30 am

for some reason I am having the urge to get two big purple dildo's and attach together (connection of like 30cm) with rope or preferable chains and then go around the shopping centre using then like nun chucks hitting the random shoppers with them and maybe just for extra fun make the dildo nun chucks really sticky so that the people will think they are used or something. to me this sounds like an oddly satisfying way to get arrested. "yes mister officer I was the crazy ninja with the dildo nun chucks you saw"
khajiit16
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet
Chatbox event RP character/ other self:

https://agrph.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

dirty ideas Empty Re: dirty ideas

Post by LightningRose-Hime Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:34 pm

just people's faces tho! Very Happy
LightningRose-Hime
LightningRose-Hime

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by khajiit16 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:33 am

well today I was doing a mental role play about diabolik lovers in which the first two families were in my house (mukami's and sakamaki's ) and for some reason me and laito got into the conversation about getting a brazzilian shave in which resulted in a bet that if he let me wax his balls I would give him $50. so the mental roleplay ended with a very sore laito rolling around on the floor crying like a baby but $50 richer and ever other person laughing mercilessly at his stupidity for accepting the challenge. hmm interesting day dream I must say
khajiit16
khajiit16
Admin

Character Sheet

https://agrph.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: