Anime and Games Role Play Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Game

3 posters

Go down

Favourite Game Empty Favourite Game

Post by LadyChuckAButler Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:19 am

Aight, this time I want to know everyone's all time favourite game. Then one you enjoyed the most.

Or if you don't have a favourite game, I'd like to know which game you absolutely want.

Since I can't decide which game is my favourite, I'm gonna tell you which game I'm dying to get.
Dragon Age 3. It's supposedly meant to be released this year, which is good news for me since I'm impatient on game releases.

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet
Chatbox event RP character/ other self:

Back to top Go down

Favourite Game Empty Re: Favourite Game

Post by black knight Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:33 pm

fallout new vegas or wolfenstien the new order hard to choose
black knight
black knight

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBrew Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition. I love pretty much everything about the game. The challenging gameplay, the graphics, the open world, the lore... and especially the way you level up. Using the souls from fallen enemies as both currency and way to level up is quite interesting idea. Also the bosses are unbelievably cool and memorable.
As I said, I really like the game.
IceBrew
IceBrew

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyChuckAButler Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:22 pm

IceBrew wrote:Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition. I love pretty much everything about the game. The challenging gameplay, the graphics, the open world, the lore... and especially the way you level up. Using the souls from fallen enemies as both currency and way to level up is quite interesting idea. Also the bosses are unbelievably cool and memorable.
As I said, I really like the game.
I played Prepare to Die edition for an hour before deciding that putting the controller down slowly and returning the game to my friend was the best thing to do.
I enjoy the graphics, I don't know much about the lore or weaponry xD it's the whole reason why I play legendary difficulty in Skyrim.

LadyChuckAButler

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by IceBrew Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:53 pm

LadyChuckAButler wrote:
I played Prepare to Die edition for an hour before deciding that putting the controller down slowly and returning the game to my friend was the best thing to do.

Yeah it can be really frustrating at the beginning. Especially when you keep on dying constantly without even making any real progress. I remember the first time I've played it I kept going a wrong way and tried fighting the skeletons over and over again. I didn't notice the proper path you were supposed to be going. I remember dying like at least 50 or so times to the first duo of skeletons because I just couldn't beat them. Damn that sucked.
-------
Another one of my favourite.. I guess series are the HOMAM aka Heroes of Might and Magic games. Hell, Heroes 3 Complete is probably my most played game of all time, I've played that game almost everyday back in the day. For those who don't know it's a Turn-Based Strategy game. I could go about storyline or gameplay for quite a bit, but let's just say it's a must for any strategy game fan out there.
IceBrew
IceBrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum