Anime and Games Role Play Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kai Winters

2 posters

Go down

Kai Winters Empty Kai Winters

Post by Kai The Wolf Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Name: Kai Winters
Species/Race: Wolf Anthro
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 78kg
Build: Above average With visible muscle
Looks: Currently being remastered
Clothing: Wears a Black/white/grey business Shirt and Black cargo pants
Skills: Parkour, Close Quarters Combat, can use almost all weaponry except those LMG's unless they're mounted
Magics: Glass and Shockwave
Characteristics: Anti-social but warms up to most people well, around large crowds of friends he becomes a whole different person, much more outgoing and carefree, He can be quite serious at times but also very silly depending on his mood

Official Backstory (Changes with RP's): Kidnapped by inhabitants of the Lawless planet Xeon, a technological planet with many advancements in medicine, technology and science, The planet is filled with corruption and greed, almost completely owned by CEO's of the test facilities dotted all over the planet , there are no set laws due to the absence of government authority, so illegal study and dissection of live subjects, slavery, human trafficking, kidnapping, manufacture of drugs and illegal weapons testing on live subjects is nothing short of the average day on the planet, And unfortunately of those kidnapped and tortured in the name of 'Science' was Kai and His Brother, They were tortured, experimented on and locked away from the outside world, that is untill a certain Sergal Named Echo was assigned to Raid the base located on the planet to retrieve the triad Core powering the facility, she found them on the way out, having found the Triad core, they tried to escape, Running back to Echo's Star ship under heavy fire from guards of the facility, unfortunately Kai's Brother was shot through the lung, causing him to collapse to the ground, wheezing heavily, his brother Kai ran over to try to help his brother but was shot through the shoulder with a 15mm APSMR (Anti personel shoulder mounted rifle) Shell as he tried to help his wounded brother, he had to be dragged back to the ship by Echo without his brother, The Sergal was shot in the calf, Left arm and the gut as she dragged him back while Kai was shot in the stomach as he was dragged aboard, they barely managed to escape albeit without Kai's brother. With the money from selling off the Triad power core they paid off their medical bills and started their new life as partner mercenaries, eventually Kai returned to his home town on his home planet only to discover the ruins of his town, the chared remains of the town bulldozed into a large pile soon to be cleaned up and rebuilt from the ground up, he never revisited the town in an attempt to steer clear of having to remember his life before the day his life was changed forever...

(I made up everything about his back story (Except sergals, Look them up!) the universe, the technology pretty much everything, so that's why elements may be unfamiliar)
Kai The Wolf
Kai The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Kai Winters Empty Re: Kai Winters

Post by Dragonfire1226 Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:53 am

Nice character build kai, have a titty or two (oYo)
) . (
Y I
I I I
Lol failed the legs

Dragonfire1226

Back to top Go down

Kai Winters Empty Re: Kai Winters

Post by Kai The Wolf Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:10 am

lol yep
Kai The Wolf
Kai The Wolf

Back to top Go down